- Premium full-grain leather upper on the Air Force 1 Low
- Perforations for enhanced ventilation
- Padded collar for a snug and secure
- Foam midsole with Nike Air unit for lightweight cushioning
- Pivot points in the forefoot allow for smooth transitions in all directions
- Non-marking rubber outsole for durable traction
- The Nike Air Force 1 Low is imported
Making its way onto the hardwood in 1982, the Nike Air Force 1 was the first shoe featuring the now-iconic Nike Air cushioning. Step up your style game when you step out in the cult-like classic AF1 sneakers from Nike and experience the head-turning style that’s made its way through pop culture for decades.