- The heavy cast iron teapot can enhance tea taste and retain heat better.
- There is an enamel coated interior for preventing rust and making it easy to clean.
- Comes with a removable stainless steel mesh infuser for steeping loose leaf teas.
- Can be used over a flame or electric burner to heat water.
- Package includes one 40 oz teapot, one trivet & four 2 oz cups.
Details: 6 piece Japanese Cast Iron Pot Tea Set with Trivet made from sturdy iron has a matte finish enamel coating on the interior to prevent rusting. The body is cast with a nail head design. Nail head symbolizes strength and beauty in traditional Japanese culture. Cast ironware heats evenly and retains heat well and is praised worldwide for their beauty, strength, and superb quality. In addition to brewing tea, you can also use this teapot directly on stovetop to heat water. Do not heat the teapot without water inside. Do not remaining the water in teapot for a long time. Please dry your teapot completely after each use.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.4 x 8.2 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.