Why Cast Iron Teapots?
The durable cast iron distributed heat more evenly, enhancing flavor extraction in the brewing process for exceptional tasting tea. The cast iron also traps in heat while brewing and enjoying to keep tea hot longer.
The fully enameled interior on all of cast iron teapots provides easy care and cleaning, and each cast iron teapot comes equipped with a stainless steel loose tea infuser that sits securely in the pot while brewing.
- Different seasons match with different tea, this is the way to maintain health, which varies from time to time.
- Drinking Scented Tea in spring.
- Drinking Green Tea in summer.
- Drinking Wulong Tea in autumn.
- Drinking Black Tea in winter.
- When we are free, make a cup of good tea, savor it, which would enhance the realm of spiritual life and make life more tasteful.
1 x Cast iron tea kettle
1 x Stainless steel infuser
1 x Trivet Stand Tray
2 x Cast iron cup
- About 39 oz / 700 ml. In order to avoid spilling when the water boils, avoid placing the water over 3/4 of the teapot.
- This teapot is built with an infuser for loose leaf tea to maximize the flavor and aromas and has a cast iron body to preserve heat.
- No need to rush your teapot of tea. The cast iron teapot distributes heat evenly, which helps enhance flavor extraction during the brewing process.
Keeps Tea Hot for Hours of Enjoyment
The Cast Iron Teapot was designed to deliver exceptional tasting tea every time- at just the right temperature. Cast iron distributed heat more evenly, enhancing the flavor of the tea leaves during the brewing process. The cast iron also traps the heat inside, keeping your tea hot for longer.
No need to heat and reheat tea that has gone cold. This cast iron teapot will keep your tea hot until you’re done enjoying it, preventing you from spending time constantly reheating tea.
Easy to Clean
The enameled interior of the cast iron teapot makes it easy to clean and maintain.
No need to season this cast iron teapot.
Use & Maintenance
- Before first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the cast iron teapot and brewing for about 10 minutes.
- A tannin film will cover the interior, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from the iron teapot, and it will help remove the odor and protect the teapot from rusting.
- Pour away the water after it is done boiling. Repeat the produce for 2-3 times until the water is clear.
- After each use, please do not forget to empty the teapot. Take the lid off while drying, and the remaining water will be evaporated slowly.
- Recommend not pour over 70% of capacity water into the teapot.
- Avoid cleaning the teapot with detergent, brush or cleaning implement.
CAST IRON BREWING: One of the most common materials when crafting teapots, cast iron is beneficial due to the way it evenly absorbs heat. The gradual and even heating from the cast iron infuses the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. Not only does this strengthen the flavor of the tea, but any positive nutrients the leaves contain are also infused into the water. Cast iron also retains heat much better than any other material. It retains the pure taste of the tea.
MASTERFUL DESIGN: In addition to its excellent heat retention, our Cast Iron Teapot features a fully enameled interior, Undergone two layers enamel coating and high temperature burring that makes cleaning easier, helps to prevent the build-up of rust and oxidation. Enamels has numerous fine pore through the pot, so the tea pots iron ion could be derived by thermal conduction. It includes a stainless steel infuser that ensures it will not alter or detract from the taste of your brew.
BE HEALTHY: Compared to porcelain, glass teapot, cast iron teapot is more thick, solid, heavy duty. Cast iron kettle could help people ABSORB abundant Fe2 to PREVENT ANEMIA; The TASTE of water (iron tea pot boiled) is SWEET and SOFT; UNIFORM HEAT UNIFORM bottom and sides of pot enhance the water BOILING POINT temperature ARRIVED to 100℃, also long HEAT PRESERVATION stimulated the aroma of tea. Tea kettle could not only BOILING WATER but also MAKING TEA like red,green tea, coffee and beverage.
BEAUTIFUL AESTHETIC: Professionally crafted with a bold, black, Japanese aesthetic that symbolizes strength and beauty, the Cast Iron Teapot is as much decoration, centerpiece, and conversation starter as it is a superior brewing device. Japanese Tea pots with Simplicity and purity design is not only could be used for TEA DRINKING, and a great DECOR in home and kitchen for COLLECTION,Also a best gift choice for tea loves on Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
USE AND CARE: Cast iron teapot is professionally crafted by skilled craftsmen. Quality is the life of our teapot. To use, add loose or bagged tea into the infuser and insert it into the teapot. Slowly pour hot water over the tea and allow it to steep to 3-5 minutes, and enjoy. To clean, do not use any dish washing detergent. Instead, use only clean water. Do not leave tea or water in the pot for longer than an hour, and dry thoroughly after each use. Not dishwasher safe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.