BLUECONY Meditation Bench IKUKO Original, Portable Version with Bag, Wooden Kneeling Ergonomic Seiza - Dark Walnut, Standard Height (7" or 18cm)
Color: Dark Walnut
- BACK AND BODY SOLUTION - Kneeling bench to sit in a natural, balanced and relaxed posture that holds your spine in a perfect position. The proper alignment will allow you to release tension, relax back and shoulder muscles and reduce stress.Designed for those struggling with a standardized cross-legged position and anyone wanting to relax muscles, increase energy level, improve circulation, and expand shoulders for a gratifying deep prana breathing.
- THREE SIZES - Three height available depending on your body, height and flexibility. Low: people less than 5'4 - Standard: people between 5'' and 6' - High: people 6' and up. Also the curved and arched seat provides optimal comfort and support without the need of a cushion or pillow.Keep in mind that bodies, measurements and flexibility are different from one person to another, sizes are only references for the majority of users. Consider exchanging if you find it too small or too high.
- POSTURE ALIGNMENT - The open sitting angle between thigh and torso and the kneeling position (aka Seiza) allows the back to automatically straighten so the spine balances properly over the pelvis, rediscovering its natural curve decreasing damaging compressive loads on the low back, allowing deeper breathing, better circulation, energy flow and general well-being.
- TRAVEL VERSION - The Original IKUKO bench can be easily dismantled by removing both legs. Comes with 100% Organic Cotton travel bag. All benches are pre-tested manually before shipping to ensure the legs are well adjusted. Use it for Yoga, prayer, seiza, all-day workshops, retreats, as a stool, a chair for teachers reading to kids, a kneeling or a low bench. Bring IKUKO with you everywhere!
- LOCALY HANDMADE - This relaxing bench is a wonderful alternative to a meditation cushion, zafu, zambuton or chair. Designed and handmade with wild cherry wood in Canada since 2008. Proudly trusted worldwide.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
model number: IKUKO
Part Number: IKUKO
Details: Our society forces us to spend countless hours sitting or hanging motionless in unnatural ways. Our ergonomic chair is designed for people struggling with a standardized cross-legged position, but is also found to be enjoyed in various situations. Whether you practice Vipassana meditation or are doing hero or lotus cross-legged pose, it will help you maintain your posture, stay focused, and relax. By tucking your legs underneath it and sitting upright, it will prevent fatigue and leg numbing, ease back or neck pain, remove strain, and allow you to enter very deep meditative states without shifting positions. For those who have hip, ankle, or knee problems, or are not very flexible, this bench will offer an effortless sitting experience in kneeling. This stylish bench is also a great conversation starter. Sit in many positions with perfect alignment so you are comfortable while meditating. Designed and handmade in local massive wild cherrywood with a beautiful wood finish for long lasting durability, enjoy a more natural and comfortable way of sitting while eating at a coffee table, reading, working, playing with kids.
Package Dimensions: 16.5 x 10.7 x 5.1 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.