Buffalo QCP420 21-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker [Classic series]
Color: QCP420 - 21 Quart
- Designed and manufactured in Malaysia. Exclusively made from BUFFALO Clad, its thermal conductivity is faster and more even than conventional stainless steel cookware
- German gear with mortise and tenon joint design, simple switch, safe, durable and easy cleaning
- Pressure indication valve, relieve pressure easily/ Emergency pressure relief safety device. Suitable for use on gas stove, electric stove, induction cooker and ceramics furnace.
- Buffalo Pressure Cooker also manage to obtain ISO 9001 : 2000 and Safety Goods (SG) Certificate from Japan.
- Pressure canning is the only safe method of preserving vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood. Jars of food are placed in 2 to 3 inches of water in a special pressure cooker which is heated to a temperature of at least 240° F. This temperature can only be reached using the pressure method.
model number: QCP420
Part Number: QP420
Details: Buffalo Clad quick pots conduct heat evenly to cook food quickly. In just 8 to 10 minutes, you can make delicious dishes, such as stewed pork knuckles, stewed beef briskets, steamed dumplings, vegetables, desserts, and more. Not only will you save energy and money, but you will also save valuable time. Unique Buffalo stainless steel technology conducts heat faster and more evenly than other stainless steels. Buffalo Pressure Cooker, unlike any other brands, consist of safety features that always keep you safe and comfortable through out your cooking process. Removable gaskets, hygienic, easy-to-clean and convenient maintenance. Suitable for use on gas stove, electric stove, induction cooker and ceramics furnace.
Package Dimensions: 16.7 x 15.0 x 13.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.