- The Applied Magnets Super Strong Neodymium Magnet is one of the world's strongest and most powerful rare earth magnets. We manufacture every piece in state of the art ISO certified Magnet manufacturing facilities to ensure maximum quality.
- STRONG - Includes 2 Neodymium Rare Earth Permanent Magnet Cubes with an incredible Grade N52 Magnetic Energy, stronger than N50, N48, N45, N42, N40, N38, N35, and a whopping 10x Stronger than the strongest ceramic magnet.
- POWERFUL - Applied Magnets Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets have an estimated pull force of 150 lbs. and are triple layer coated (nickel-copper-nickel) for maximum durability and protection against corrosion.
- USEFUL - Use your rare earth magnet for just about anything, including finding studs in your wall, fastening, lifting, hanging objects, various projects & presentations, education, & more. NASA even uses them on Mars Exploration Rovers!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We're confident that you'll love our Neodymium Permanent magnets, which is why we're happy to include a 100% satisfaction, 30-day guarantee with your neodymium order.
THE WORLDS STRONGEST MAGNETINCREDIBLE NEODYMIUM STRENGTH
The Super Strong Neodymium Magnet Cubes by Applied Magnets is extremely powerful and built to last. It’s designed & manufactured under stringent, high quality standards using the latest technology to ensure you receive the best Neodymium Magnet every time.
Applied Magnets Neodymium rare earth magnets are actually 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets! With a grade of N52, each magnet packs a huge magnetic energy punch and will last forever under normal use. Unlike most other types of magnets, Applied Magnets Neodymium is highly resistant to demagnetization and will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped.
Applied Magnets Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets (also known as Neo, NdFeB, NIB or Super Magnets) are:
Magnetized axially through the 1” thickness with poles on the long flat surfaces.
10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets.
Triple layer coated (nickel-copper-nickel) for maximum durability and protection against corrosion.
Have an estimated pull force of 150 lbs. (holds approx. 1/3 the weight of the stated pull force).
Manufactured in state of the art ISO certified Magnet manufacturing facilities to ensure maximum quality.
Useful for just about anything including fastening, holding, hanging objects, finding studs in walls, and more.
Made from Neodymium, Iron, Boron and other minor elements.
Resistant to demagnetization.
As the leading manufacturer of Neodymium magnets, Applied Magnets is able to offer you the highest quality Neodymium magnets with consistent performance at the lowest price.
If for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied within 30 days, simply return your magnet within 30 days for a full refund.