Tattoo Transfer Paper - Yuelong 15 Sheets Tattoo Stencil Paper Thermal Stencil Paper 4 Layers 8 1/2" x 11" DIY Tattoo Tracing Paper for Tattoo Transfer Kit Tattoo Supplies
- ADVANCED MATERIAL - Tattoo transfer paper is made with the high quality dyes and stencil paper. No fading, no easy dyeing, keep it clean and reusable.Protect hands or clothing. Produces crisp, clean copies with dark color.Easy to use, could be used with thermal copier machine.
- 4 LAYERS TRANSFER PAPER - The thermal stencil transfer paper is 4 ply : Layer 1 white master sheet to which the design is applied; Layer 2 semi-transparent protective tissue to be thrown away before use; Layer 3 blue carbon page; Layer 4 yellow backing sheet.
- PACKAGE&SIZE - Tattoo stencil paper kit including 15 sheets. 8 1/2 x 11 in, A4 size. Professional transfer papers for tattoo or stencil is easy to use and fun.DIY tattoo tracing paper with good transferring effect. Suit for copy carbon tracing artist, tattooists and so on.
- TWO WAYS TO USE - Transfer paper allows you trace images from original source,then trough transfer paper and eventually to the skin. High compatible with thermal copy machine or dot matrix printers.Or simply trace over an originla design using a ball point pen for hand drawm stencils.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any unsatisfied purchasing experience regarding any problem of our transfer paper, Please contact us at any time by email. Our accepts money back guarantee or resend with no questions asked.
Details: Yuelong 15 Sheets Tattoo Stencil Paper Thermal Stencil Paper 4 Layers 8 1/2" x 11" DIY Tattoo Tracing Paper
Size: A4 size, 8.5 * 11 inches/ 21 * 30cm
Main Color: white + yellow + deep blue (4 layers)
Packaging: 25pcs X Tattoo Transfer Paper
4 ply details:
Layer 1, white paper,master sheet
Layer 2, semi-transparent protective tissue, used to prevent scratches
Layer 3, transferring paper (blue, the front side has a matte finish while the reverse side has a shiny finish)
Layer 4, bottom paper(yellow)
Layer 1, 3 and 4 are glued together while layer 2 is separate, and is typically thrown away before use.
Two ways to use:
- Simply trace over an originla design using a ball point pen for hand drawm stencils.
- Use this tattoo stencil paper with a thermal copier machine or dot matrix printers. Copy images on the paper with thermal energy.
How to use this transfer paper?
1. Remove layer 2. semi-transparent protective tissue paper
2. Use a ball pen to sketch the contours of the pattern that you want for the tattoo on layer 1.Or run the line drawings through a thermographic transfer maker or a thermal-fax.
3. Please thoroughly clean the skin on which you are to get the tattoo.
4. Apply the shiny side of the transferring paper (layer 3) to the part that has been treated with application solution;
5. Peel the paper off the skin, gently.Then tattoo transferring is complete.
Our Team is committed to creating high quality tattoo supplies as well as ensuring customer satisfaction.
If you have any question, please contact us before you leave negative feedback,we will help you solve it. This is not only a promise, but also the credibility of our brand.
Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 8.5 x 0.2 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.